Scarefest brings you a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Malcolm McDowell, who played the Master of Ultra-Violence Alex, in Stanley Kubrick’s “A Clockwork Orange”, will give an introduction plus a Q & A session followed by an exclusive screening of “A Clockwork Orange” at the Cinemark Fayette Mall.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Anthony Burgess novel “A Clockwork Orange” while director Stanley Kubrick’s adaptation recently celebrated its 40th anniversary. In March, 2012, Malcolm, was given a star on the prestigious walk outside the Pig n’ Whistle British Pub on Hollywood Boulevard.
Do not miss your chance to hear Malcolm McDowell speak before viewing this controversial Academy award nominated film on the big screen.
For one night only, join Malcolm McDowell at the Cinemark Fayette Mall, Saturday, September 29, 2012.
The introduction and Q & A with Malcolm will start at 9:30PM and will be followed by a screening of “A Clockwork Orange”.
Malcolm McDowell will be appearing at ScareFest all weekend long, Friday – Sunday, September 28-30, 2012. You will be able to purchase his merchandise and autographs during this time. He will NOT be signing at the Screening of “A Clockwork Orange” at the Cinemark Theater on Saturday night, September 29, 2012, 9:30 pm.
This film is Rated R for Graphic Violence and sexual content.
Cinemark Theater is not located inside the Fayette Mall but is located on the same property. The physical address is 3800 Mall Road, Lexington, KY 40503. Cinemark is about 5 miles from the Lexington Center and only 12 minutes away.
Directions to Cinemark Fayette Mall from Lexington Center:
1. Start out going southeast on W Vine St. toward S Broadway.…… 0.2 mi
2. Take the 3rd right onto S Upper St. …….0.7 mi
3. Stay on S Upper which becomes S Limestone. Continue to follow S. Limestone/US-27 which becomes Nicholasville Rd….. 4.0 mi
4. Turn right onto Rojay Dr. If you reach E Tiverton Way you've gone about 0.2 miles too far…...0.2 mi
5. Turn left onto Mall Rd…… 0.07 mi
6. Cinemark Theater, 3800 MALL RD, is on the left. If you reach W Tiverton Way you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
5.2 mi Total Drive
Tickets are Non-refundable