Children 12 and under are FREE
Don't forget that ScareFest offers many fun happenings on all three days of the convention.
Please click HERE to read about the ScareFest Quest.
*GUEST LIST is subject to change.
*NO REFUND on tickets will be offered for any reason.*
Follow us on FaceBook and Frightplace and learn about the updates, contests, and the addition of more stars and guests....Pass it on to friends.
Special Rates for ScareFest Fans in 2013 for only $189.00
If you havent already made room reservation for the ScareFest, September 13-15, 2013, you can rent a luxurious, discounted room with plenty of southern hospitality at the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Lexington. Experience the comfort of our luxurious guestrooms, or enjoy dinner and cocktails in the new Blue Fire Bar and Grill. While at the hotel, relax and un-wind with a refreshing swim in the complimentary pool or an invigorating work-out in the complimentary fitness center.
In addition to all of the amenities at the Hyatt Regency Lexington; they are also conveniently connected to the Lexington Convention Center, in the same building where ScareFest Con is being held. Call 800-233-1234, and use "ScareFest Fan Block 2013" to reserve your room. There are only a few rooms available, so book your room soon.
Here are the times ScareFest will be opened:
Friday 5:00 pm 10:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am 9:00 pm
Sunday 11.00 am 4:00 pm
Here is the time the Ticket Box Office will open:Friday 11am-9pm
If you choose to pay for your ScareFest
ticket on this site you can pay with a credit card:Mastercard
Or you can pay through PayPal.
Once you have purchased your ticket you will receive a confirmation from ScareFest. Please bring this confirmation with ID to the ticket box office to pick up your pass on the day of the ScareFest.
If you wish to send a check Please make the check payable to The ScareFest and mail to The ScareFest, 835 Porter Place, Lexington, KY 40508. Include your name, address, phone number, and email address so we can send you a confirmation to bring with your ID to the ticket box office to pick up your pass on the day of the ScareFest.
*Guest list is subject to change. NO REFUNDS on ScareFest tickets.*
NOTICE TO ALL TICKET PURCHASERS
1. All celebrities / guests set their own prices for autographs. The ScareFest or Ghost Chasers International Inc. has nothing to do with price setting. Most stars charge between $10 to $25 American dollars for an autograph which may or may not include a black and white or color photo. It is also up to the celebrities / guests if they charge for a photograph with them.
2. In some cases celebrities / guests may not be able to attend the convention as scheduled due to professional or personal issues are out of The ScareFest or Ghost Chasers International Inc.s control and in this case it will be posted but NO REFUND will be offered. No exceptions.
3. All tickets purchased are non-refundable and can not be changed.
4. Ticket Scalping is forbidden and local law enforcement will be notified.
5. The ScareFest, Ghost Chasers International Inc., the staff, or members are not responsible for accidents of any kind, property damage, or theft while at the event.
6. We have the right to refuse admission to anyone that is expected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. If any ticket holder is found to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or causing a disturbance while attending the convention or any events associated with The Scare Fest they will be escorted from the convention center or event without refund.
8. If you violate any building or convention rule you will lose your ticket status and be banned from the weekend without refund.
9. If any ticket holder is caught stealing from anyone the local authorities will be notified and you will be removed and banned from the weekend without refund.
10. NO REFUND of any kind will be offered unless The ScareFest is cancelled by event management or a disaster prevents the event from occurring. (In the event of a disaster a refund will only be given if we can not find another venue)